Monday, September 15, 2008

Pizzano




Maddy and Gus had their first day of school today, and thanks to a bus-driver strike we were both able to see them off. They both said they felt welcomed and had a good day. Maddy had volleyball practice this evening and Gus starts basketball tomorrow. I guess we're off and running. We had a prosecco toast to the official commencement of our goals for the family: learn Italian, make friends, and have fun! 

PS: Two signs that it was a good day at school- Maddy says she has 7 new friends and Gus is already correcting my Italian

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first day of school for the kids (and the parents too!) It is so amazing that you guys are doing this for a year! I don't think we would be able to! What an opportunity for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am going on two field trips. Tomorrow is one and then next Tuesday. I am going to Bethlehem, that's my school.
    I just started playing handy manny on the computer today.
    My new sister can crawl now."

    lav malcolm

    ReplyDelete