Saturday, October 4, 2008

il blog di gus: mio lego



First I was making a LOT of things with the instructions for my lego set, go back nine blogs and you can see three ones I made with the instructions.  Now I'm makings things without
the instructions and I did better like these two pictures.

My mom said I have to say something about school, because you'd like to know: the first week was half days and now I'm having almost all the time full days.  My favorite days are when I have gym class, because I like running around.  There is a gym in the attic of the school, and that is where I played a game where you are in a line and you have to run to the other side once the person in front of you touches you.  I understood the game because the teacher knew some english and he explained to me how the game was in english with some Italian bits.

One thing I know in Italian now is: andare in la fila which means 'get in line'.         

No comments:

Post a Comment