Sunday, June 7, 2009

il blog di gus- compleanno



My birthday was really fun. It was at my house and almost all of my friends came- Davide, Nicola, Laura Lenzi, Laura Vignodelli, Leonardo, Archimede, Sasha, and some friends of Maddy's, and lots more, there were about 20. We played billiardino (foosball), some people watched a movie, and some people just ran around and had fun. Before everyone came, some of us went into the woods and Maddy found a dente di cinghiale (a wild boar tooth). Then after a little bit of playing and watching the movie, we had cake and then we went to playing for a little bit more and then I opened presents. And I got three aquiloni (kites), three skifidol slime barrrels and I got five skifidol attak and five other little things to remember Italy. It was a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment