Friday, November 7, 2008

il blog di maddy- la francia

on a looong weekend we went to France. we spent our time in France with the Kerners. Sophie (who is an excellent cook) cooked rabbit on the first night we stayed. and believe me it actually tasted like chicken no joke . here are some other pictures of us in Francia.


in picture no. 1 is the family looking weird .

picture no. 2 is me (right) and Laura (left).











picture no. 3 is every one in the harbor in Can. wait, Cannes. picture no. 4 is my mom, with Austin Powers.

this is me, on the edge of mont Faron,over looking Toulon.




















2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, Tina. How many fan girls did you have to bludgeon? Haha.
    :)
    Miss you guys!
    <3Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many, I bet you didn't know I was Austin Powers' date to the Cannes film festival.

    ReplyDelete